Here's What To Expect
When You Join Us for Sunday Worship...
- ARRIVAL: Come as you are... When you arrive, our wonderful greeters will be present in the lobby to greet you with their warm smiles and make you feel welcomed.
- CHILDREN/YOUTH: We offer a safe and fun environment for your children & youth, where they will have the opportunity to hear the word of God in fun interactive ways, build friendships & eat snacks (Please see schedule: Nursery |Kid's Church | Youth Church).
- ENTERING THE SACNTUARY: The Ushers are available to welcome you into the Sanctuary & accommodate you with your seating needs.
- WORSHIP & PRAISE: We’ll start service with a time of praise & worship. Feel free to sing along, as our lyrics are available for you on the screen.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: You'll have an opportunity to hear some announcements, which informs everyone of what's going on at TNCC and about upcoming events.
- THE MESSAGE: We'll then open up the Bible, as one of our pastors provides us with the word of God. If you don't own a bible, no worries. You can easily access the Bible online or download the app.
- PRAYER & WORSHIP: We like to close out in prayer & then end it with one last worship song before dismissal.
- CHILDREN'S DISMISSAL: If you have a child in Kid's Church, a Kid's Church team member will escort them down to the sanctuary.
- NEW GUEST: We ask that new guest hand in their completed Connect Cards to a Greeter at our Welcome Desk. We love to take this opportunity to connect with our 1st & 2nd time guest, provide them with a gift and answer any questions they may have.